Thursday, November 11, 2010

WE JUST CAN'T HAVE EVERYTHING

My new assignment, "Special Reports", isn't as time consuming compared to my previous Malacanang beat.

I just focus on one topic. Get all possible sides. Give more background and definitions about today's hottest topic. And then cap it off with a stand upper in any place relevant to my story.

Isabela, Super Typhoon Juan Coverage
If I'm efficient, I'd be finished in no time...giving me the opportunity to insert here and there small errands for my babies, POPJUNKLOVE and ISKRAMBOL ni Juan at Maria.

With two of the most accommodating crew in RPN9, it truly is a wonderful beat to be in.

Asst Cameraman Ruel Sevilla and Cameraman Boy Anunuevo

But again, there is no such thing as perfect...
Seeing these faces again reminded me of what I'm missing now that I'm in my new, almost perfect beat.


Lowest left picture: Regina Bengco (Malaya),  Jojo Montemayor (Malaya), ME, Bella Cariaso (Bandera),
Rose Miranda (Abante), Gen Cabiling (Manila Bulletin) 

Maricel Halili, TV5

Kris Jose, Remate

Tuesday Nui (DZBB), Milky Rogonan (DZRH), Aileen Taliping (DWIZ), Ruby Tayag (DZBB)

Willard Cheng, ABS-CBN News

Aytch de la Cruz (Daily Tribune), Tess Bedico (People's Journal)

Vans Fernandez, Police Files

Joyce Panares, Manila Standard

Mia Gonzales, Business Mirror

Joel Guinto, Bloomberg

Indeed, we can't have everything. That's just how life is.
All we could do is...cherish every moment.

TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE MALACANANG PRESS CORPS, I MISS YOU GUYS! :D Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure they miss you too. I love the picture near the top in which everyone around you is making faces and you're looking at the ceiling with a great expression. It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You can have it all, just not all at once." -Oprah

    One of my sort of fave quotes.:) (Sort of lang kasi wala naman akong mga paborito talaga. Hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ricademus, picture care of mac photobooth :D

    tishie, I agree. I agree. That quote is now bookmarked! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I'm pretty sure you'll find a new gang soon.

    Great job on the new beat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup joel :) indeed, it is scramble pink. just tell me when I'll treat you with scramble. you know I don't want to destroy your diet! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)