Maraming Salamat (Thank you)...
Gracie (Thank you)...
Arigato Gozaimas (Thank you)...
Danke Shon (Thank you)...
...to Ric also known as RicAdemus for giving me THIS...
Ric told me to share stuff about myself if handed this recognition. Since I'm just new to all these blogging-related activities, I'll just be a good soldier. :)
Here are 7 Random Tidbits about myself as requested:
1. I just found out today that "Tidbit"could mean --
So just to make it clear, tidbits I'm sharing here are not gossip. :D
2. I have two major WHAT IFs in my life. First, what if I pursued dancing in college rather than tennis? What would my life be like right now?
|Trying out Anna's vintage tennis rackets|
Second, what if I pursued only one foreign language in my four years in college rather than take a different one every year? Would this have increased my chances of traveling around the world?
3. I believe in "The Secret". Good attracts good...so if you're grumpy, you'll find me irritatingly happy.
4. I love feeling tired. For me, body pains tell me if I've been productive for the day.
|A movie marathon wouldn't be complete if I'm not doing any do-it-yourself-related activity|
5. Don't be surprised if you find a girl in heels and in a gown-like ensemble, on the floor of a bookstore, reading. That's probably me! I could live in bookstores!
|My current companion when I'm bored|
|One update day|
7. RO-MA came from "Roy", my father and "Marietta", my mother. When I was a child, I used to make up stories about my name. I used to tell my friends that it came from "Amor" (Love) just to make it more romantic. Well, it might not be true then but it is now -- Roma is LOVE, yes, that's me. :D
Pin It Now!