Tuesday, November 30, 2010

LOVE IS BLIND

...true...but not my favorite quotable quote on LOVE.
It seems to be one of the favorites though back when I was a kid and slam books were must-haves.



So that's where the term "slam" came from...I didn't know that.
Here in the Philippines, slam books and autograph books are the same. They pertain to
notebooks with a set of  basic, quirky questions to be answered by friends.


Today, I'm going to answer a slam book-like entry courtesy of the uber crafty, Meream, who tagged me in her post.  And, just to be clear, when I said slam book...I was pertaining to the wholesome version. :)


Why did you create the blog?


...because being a big shot reporter is never part of my vision. I don't want to lose my voice though so just to make my transition to a full time businesswoman a lot easier...I created this virtual venue for my thoughts.

What kind of blogs do you follow?

Mostly, I follow fashion bloggers because I find them really creative. Most of them are into crafts and I get a lot of cool ideas from people who could turn a rug-like piece into a must-have accessory. I am also a frustrated fashion blogger although I doubt I could be one. I don't think I'm photogenic enough for that. :D

top: multi-wrap
pants: "Next" jeans
shoes: parisian 


Favorite make-up brand?


Max factor, Revlon and Maybelline...although I think I could easily fall in love with other brands if only I could afford them.

Favorite clothing brand?

I'm not really into clothing brands since I rarely get to spend for myself being a bread winner in the family. Thrift shop finds and cheap but pretty pieces are enough to make me happy.


Our sincere thanks to Get Laud for sponsoring
the clothes of RPN Reporters.

Your indispensable make-up product? 

Bare Escentuals mineral foundation. It cost me P4k but it was worth it. I haven't bought a foundation for more than a year now. The one I bought last year is still half full. :)


Your favorite color?


I look good in neutrals but if I could use bright colors at work without fear of judgment from some not-so-understanding colleagues, I'd go for splashes of hot pink and yellow.


Goofing around with other RPN9 Reporters
in our newly acquired bright, not-so-pretty looking raincoats

 Your perfume?


Kenzo L'eau Par. :D I super love Body Shop's Moonflower perfume but they phased it out already. Boohoo.



Your favorite film?


I'm not really good at remembering my favorite song, my favorite book or any of my favorite stuff. Top of my head-- Blind Side and Coach Carter. :)


What country would you like to visit and why?


ROMA, The Heavenly City. I don't think I need to explain why. :D


Write the last question and answer it yourself.


DEFINE LOVE.
Love is patient.
Love is kind.
It does not envy.
It does not boast.
It is not proud.
It is not rude.
It is not self-seeking.
It is not easily angered.
It keeps no record of wrong doing.
It does not delight in evil,but rejoices in the truth.
It always protects, trusts,hopes, perseveres. (1 Corinthians 13) 



So you see, LOVE, for me, is more than just blind. :D

(Oh! And another thing, how do I tag people in this note?) Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I don't care about name brands either. I agree with you on the place to visit, but disagree about you being photogenic--of course you are. Just look up there ^. =)

    "Let the drummer kick, let the drummer kick"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw dear you could easily be a fashion blogger! (: and omg the photos with the raincoats totally made my day.

    PS
    Just list the people you want to tag and leave a comment on their blogs to let them know! (;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ric, thanks :D I am a cam whore but the camera doesn't always love me :D don't argue with me on this. LOLOL :)

    bestie!!!!!! I miss you!!!!! I could imagine you laughing in your corner desk. It's so easy to make you laugh :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)