Saturday, November 20, 2010

1 VERY GOOD REASON TO CHECK OUT POPJUNKLOVE THIS CHRISTMAS

Christmas is, indeed, in the air.
I could already feel it. Hear it. And see it.

"Deck the halls with boughs of holly, FA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA"

Mom's version of white christmas

Mini-Santas invade our garden

For those already making their Christmas lists, there's one very good reason why you need to check out POPJUNKLOVE products....

 KIDS AND TEENS JUST LOVE THEM!




Popjunklove in Miriam College's 2010 Fair

So if you're a father, a mother, a sister, a brother, an aunt, an uncle, a grandpa, a grandma, a classmate, a cousin or a friend...this is the shop for you. :)

I know, I know...this is another shameless plug. But hey, if it could help make Christmas a little less stressful for some, why not? :D

To all students of Miriam College, thank you for making POPJUNKLOVE's three-day visit a success!
'Til our next invasion.

 Hugs and kisses. :D Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. I shall check out!! :) Awesome collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, an extremely shameless plug!!! ;P But when you have a good product to share, you need to promote it. It's good for both the company AND the consumer who may not know about you yet.

    I hope you have a great Christmas shopping season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharina, thanks for dropping by :) do check out our products. I'm sure you'll get good gift ideas this christmas :D

    ric, forgiiiivvveee meeee :) hihee. Who knows? It might help others, right? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ric, I forgot to tag 7 other people for the versatile blogger award :) gosh. :( I'll try to squeeze that in...soon...sorry :) newbie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's okay that you didn't pass it on--I got to read your answers, so I'm happy. =)

    And mentioning popjunklove absolutely is helpful to others. It's great to find unique gifts for family and friends (and maybe even ourselves)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, ever since I found your blog and learned of your iskrambol business, I have been craving ice-scramble! You know, the ones sold outside elementary schools. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. meream, where are you based? if you're just in Metro manila..we have a stall in greenhills, theater mall beside the buko cart :D or you could visit us in bazaars :D we will be in rockwell again dec 10-12 :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)