Sunday, October 17, 2010

POPJUNKLOVE to be featured again!

A reporter from one of the country's broadsheets asked us if she could do a feature about PopJunkLove.
My sister and I answered her questions separately. When I read my sister's answers, I was particularly proud of how she explained why we haven't given up on our craft despite the sleepless nights, backaches and pressure.

still making accessories at 12 in the evening


We see Popjunklove as an established and well-loved DIY craft business here in the country. We want to open Filipinos’ minds to the beauty of handmade Pinoy products. There are a lot of independent crafters out there who may be skeptical about pursuing their craft and we want to inspire them to believe in their talents.


We are not yet a big brand and there’s still a lot more we need to do in order to accomplish our goals but I believe that we are getting there, one step at a time.”

The entire article would come out in Business World soon.
Watch out for it! :)

Safety pin necklaces. More POPJUNKLOVE items here



Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. ate!

    I love it, nakakataba ng puso ang sagot.. :D hope I get to see that article, post mo ha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks chriscel :) can't wait to read the article rin :) kaya ikaw...never give up on your dreams :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my site! :)